Today's Fix It: Making your home safe for kids | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, accidents are the leading cause of death among children and adolescents.
Your home is full of hidden dangers for kids that you might not think about. Whether you have children of your own or have kids visiting your home, there are a variety of safety measures you might want to think about.
Julie Knoke, lead generator at the Home Depot in North Little Rock, stopped by the THV studios with tips on how to make your home safe for your kids. Click on the THVideo!
Home Safety Tips
-Use safety latches and locks on your doors
-Install a fence around your home
-Lock gates around your home
-Put electric outlet covers around the house
-Use safety tassels for window blinds
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR