Today's Fix It: Making your home safe for kids | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, accidents are the leading cause of death among children and adolescents.
Your home is full of hidden dangers for kids that you might not think about. Whether you have children of your own or have kids visiting your home, there are a variety of safety measures you might want to think about.
Julie Knoke, lead generator at the Home Depot in North Little Rock, stopped by the THV studios with tips on how to make your home safe for your kids. Click on the THVideo!
Home Safety Tips
-Use safety latches and locks on your doors
-Install a fence around your home
-Lock gates around your home
-Put electric outlet covers around the house
-Use safety tassels for window blinds
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park