Final Diaper Drive: 124,663 collected! | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- After three weeks of collecting diapers for babies in need, the final numbers for the THV Diaper Drive benefitting the Arkansas Rice Depot are in.
Last year, more than 67,000 were collected. This year from Cabot, Maumelle and to Conway, the drive collected 124,663 diapers! But THV's Liz Massey believes in another week or two, the numbers will climb again because some people including First Baptist Church in Jacksonville are still collecting.
The final tally in Conway 80,172. Cabot and Maumelle each brought in about 22,000 diapers.
In addition, we also collected almost a million baby wipes in the drives, which included a donation of 25 pallets from Kimberly Clark.
This Diaper Drive wouldn't have been this successful without the support of many individuals, businesses and churches.
- Second Baptist Church, Jacksonville
- Renew Community Church, Cabot
- Cabot Civitan Club, Cabot
- Bank of Little Rock Mortgage, Cabot
- First Assembly of God, North Little Rock
- Midtowne Church, Benton
- Kimberly-Clark, Maumelle & Conway
- Immanuel Baptist Church, Little Rock
- Antioch Baptist Church, Conway
- Central Baptist Church, Conway
- First Baptist Church, Jacksonville
- Fellowship Bible Church, Conway
- Faulkner County Democratic Women, Conway
- National Diaper Bank Network
- Gannett Foundation
- Klaasmeyer Construction Company, Inc.
- Harps of Conway, Greenbrier and Vilonia - Cody Simpson
- Price Cutter of Conway - Cody Simpson
- The Rock Solid Church Assembly of God - Danielle Otis
- Conway's First Baptist Church - Nancy Hannon
- Vilonia Primary School PTO - Amanda Enis
- Friendship Baptist Church, Vilonia - Amanda Enis
- Gary Reynolds Tax & Accounting, Conway
- Kathy Wyrick
- The Members of Antioch Baptist Church
- And, the countless Arkansans who donated!
Many people especially churches are already talking about next year and making the Diaper Drive even bigger!
Thank you again for helping babies and families in need!