AFC encourages all county judges to ban any use of fireworks | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Burn bans have been issued in over 50 counties in Arkansas, and the Arkansas Forestry Commission has classified the entire state as being in high wildfire danger. Any open burning is discouraged.
Crews have suppressed 21 wildfires that burned 915 acres this past weekend alone.
The AFC says that without significant rain in the forecast, they strongly encourage all county judges to include bans on the setting-off of fireworks while under a burn ban.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival