Faulkner Co. escapee arrested in Hot Springs | News
According to deputies, Reeves and his girlfriend, 36-year-old Anna Grinder, were at a Hot Springs pawn shop attempting to pawn merchandise. It is not know at this time if said merchandise was stolen.
Both Reeves and Grinder were arrested and taken into custody, where they await transport back to Faulkner County authorities.
Reeves is charged in Faulkner County with felony escape, while Grinder faces misdemeanor charges of hindering apprehension. It is unclear at this time whether Hot Springs police have any additional charges against the two.
(Source: Faulkner County Sheriff's Department)
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park