Put on your flip flops for a free smoothie | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (June 15, 2012) - Every year, on the third Friday in June Tropical Smoothie Café celebrates its national holiday; National Flip Flop Day!
This year's National Flip Flop Day will be held today, June 15 and customers who come into our more than 300 Cafés nationwide from 2 to 7 p.m. sporting their finest flip flops will receive a free 24oz. Jetty Punch Smoothie.
What started as a day to thank customers for their loyalty to Tropical Smoothie Café has turned into a mission to raise money for Camp Sunshine.
Since 1984, Camp Sunshine has been dedicated to impacting children with life-threatening illnesses, and the families who help them through, by offering a respite from the difficulties of their everyday lives.
On the banks of beautiful Lake Sebago in the wilds of Maine, the camp is a natural wonderland where families are free to play, explore, participate in activities and find support from those who know what they're going through best.
(Source: Tropical Smoothie Cafe and Camp Sunshine)
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home