Take the pledge to never text and drive | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - It can wait. That's the message behind AT&T's new campaign to put an end to texting and driving.
It Can Wait is a national movement tapping into the power of social media and personal networks to make texting and driving as unacceptable as drinking and driving.
- Click here to take the pledge for THV's Great Hangup campaign!
It urges drivers to visit www.ItCanWait.com, where they can pledge not to text and drive, and share their pledge with others via Twitter (#ItCanWait) and Facebook. It also offers a host of educational resources and information on the issue - including a documentary featuring families impacted by texting and driving accidents that has been viewed more than 3 million times.
AT&T has also launched the It Can Wait game simulator where you can learn about the dangers and consequences of texting and driving first hand.
THV's Tom Brannon and Alyse Eady spoke to Ronnie Dedman with AT&T to learn more about their campaign and to try out the simulator. Click on the THVideo!
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR