Police identify body found in Conway | News
CONWAY, Ark. (KTHV) -- Police have identified the body of a man found in Conway on Friday.
LaTresha Woodruff with the Conway Police Department said the body is that of Atlas Rufus Miles, 70, from the L.A./Compton area of California.
A person who stopped to see if a parked car was for sale found the body. The car and body were located in a vacant lot on Harkrider Street. Customers at a nearby tire store said the car with California plates had been parked there for several days.
On Monday, police said that there is no apparent sign of what caused Miles' death.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park