Faulkner Co. administrator to be arrested | News
FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - A Faulkner County administrator is under arrest for allegedly misusing county funds.
Allegedly, Jeff Johnston used county funds to pave his driveway a few years ago. Faulkner County prosecuting attorney Cody Hiland filed an arrest warrant today.
We'll have more information on this story as it becomes available. Stay with Today's THV with the latest.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR