Faulkner Co. administrator to be arrested | News
FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - A Faulkner County administrator is under arrest for allegedly misusing county funds.
Allegedly, Jeff Johnston used county funds to pave his driveway a few years ago. Faulkner County prosecuting attorney Cody Hiland filed an arrest warrant today.
We'll have more information on this story as it becomes available. Stay with Today's THV with the latest.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.