Authorities: Girlfriend confesses in Faulkner Co. death | News
FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - Authorities say the girlfriend of a man found dead in Faulkner County has confessed to his murder.
The body of Cody Michael Hugh Bradley, 24, was found by his father Monday in his home on Highway 25 in Guy. The father tells authorities he went to find his son after getting a strange text message from his son's girlfriend Jamie Lynn Leach, 20. The two were living together.
Bradley was found in the bathtub, dead from a single gunshot wound to the chest. Leach was found later in a field behind a local elementary school in Greenbrier.
During their investigation, the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office arrested Leach for murder. The Sheriff's office says in a press release "there are still numerous aspects of the case that remain under investigation at the present time."
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park