Our network

Man dies after being electrocuted in Greenbrier | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Man dies after being electrocuted in Greenbrier
News

FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - A man is dead after being electrocuted while working in Greenbrier.

According to the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office, 20-year-old Justin Robinson was stripping wires in a kitchen on Thursday around noon when he was shocked by a live wire.

We're told Robinson was taken to Conway Regional where he was later pronounced dead.

News

Conway Deals

Upcoming Events near Conway