'Dazzle Daze' Nov. 17-19 | Community Spirit
CONWAY-As Conway’s holiday shopping extravaganza nears its tenth anniversary, supporters say it is bigger and better than ever.
In the past nine years, Dazzle Daze has raised about $240,000 in support of health care at Conway Regional Health System benefiting services from the neonatal intensive care nursery to the cardiology program. This year the Conway Regional Women’s Council will direct Dazzle Daze funds toward the ONE campaign for the expansion and renovation of obstetrics and surgery services as well as provide medical scholarships to the Health & Fitness Center. About 100 merchants from several states are expected at the event.
Dazzle Daze will begin with “Girls Nite Out,” Thursday, November 17, 6-9 pm, and will continue through Friday, November 18, 10 am-8 pm Saturday, November 19, 10 am-6 pm. All Dazzle Daze events will be held at the Faulkner County Fairground Expo Center. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door for Girls Nite Out, $5 for general shopping and $100 each for raffle tickets for a new Ford Mustang convertible Total of 500 raffle tickets will be sold.
The event will offer shoppers from Central Arkansas a good opportunity to fulfill that resolution to get some holiday shopping out of the way early this year.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home
- Travs hold job fair Saturday, still time to apply